Satabdi Banerjee Poems
- Year Worn Yellow A new leaf unfolds A new page turned A new...
- Red Love Red Love Love is a word, Red be its ...
- Maa....An Emotion Maa, an emotion I never meant so, Nor my...
- Indian Musings Of Ghazal Yaadoh k sahare, Jeeti thi main, ...
- Distance Between Our Palms Distant chords Juvinile ...
- My Beautiful City.....Kolkata My beautiful city Kolkata My ...
- Japan In Its Fate On a fateful day in Japan,1945 The clock ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A beast finds his shelter;Romanticism
From the uncountable sins;
A love affair knitted in magic,
A foretold fairytale.''
''Fragile tieHaiku / quote
Year Worn Yellow
A new leaf unfolds
A new page turned
A new page,
A new destiny,
imprints in agony.
A year passed by
A year turned yellow
Withering its crimson blossom now
Aged lessons in mellow.
Tears laughters roll
In eyes of passion
And heart of warmth
Much shall get forgotten
A ripe mortal soul.
A new leaf
A new song
A new hope
A new dawn
All will bloom to a new season now
A year went by we saw,
A new year seeking a humble bow.