Sawmitra Roy Poems
- World Of My Own I don’t need their world For if I can’t be ...
- An Anomalous In a birth they smile These foolish doesn’t ...
- Bubbles The loop dipped, In the colloid. A breath blown ...
- A Poem Not For Today. This poem is not for today. For today ...
- Quest A journey, Which I undertook, Since the time ...
- My Pain I am a poet They blame me so. But what’s inside ...
- Someday … By The Window Someday, by the window, I may ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
World Of My Own
I don’t need their world
For if I can’t be free
For if they don’t give my actions a freedom
For if they can’t give my thoughts a liberty.
I don’t need their education
For being a rat to a lame rat-race
For molding me as they want
For masking my real face
I don’t need their love
For if it originates not from heart but brain
For if they use it just to fulfill their desires
For if they can’t feel that underlying pain.
I don’t need their society
For if they know nothing but gain
For if they veil their true identity
For if they always have a ...