sayan sil Poems
- The Second Feeling And the night dawned, The stars blinked ...
- The Children Of The Dark There was a day when we ...
- The Goblet Had Toppled The sadness was all over The goblet ...
- A Conch Shell In A Beach.. Its when I walk out f my house, ...
- The Rain Fed Stream It was not the wind, That dried my ...
- The Permanent Truth It was with that falling autumn ...
- The Boy Died After The Fall A shabby cupboard, a broken vase,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sayan sil
The Second Feeling
And the night dawned,
The stars blinked opened their eyes.
I would be wrong if I said-
I could sleep that night.
I would be lying if I said-
I recognized the feeling to be a flower.
My foot was well placed on the muddy soil.
Still it seemed like a blanket of seething air enveloping, gushing by me.
An ancient spell broken,
An age old rose reached,
Its full bloom.
It was not fatal, neither immortal.
Believe me it was not the wind,
That had drawn me.
It was not the beauty,
That had enchanted me.
It was not the giggle,
That had ...