Scarlotte Ibis Poems
- Fate At Its Most Sadistic Wrou...
- Return My Call, Self-Pitying F... aye, I know not why you are...
- Your Smile Away From Me It isn't easy knowing you how I ...
- Like You Have Someone Better T... So you'll walk away ...
- Follow You Home Tonight
- Hello, Mr. Writers Block Well, hello Mr. Writers Block Sit ...
-could you stand there like that
keep your eyes on me
for one more minute-
- charlotte martin
And so I start this literary journey with a broken heart and the unforgiving fate cloud to thank. No, I'm not depressed and I don't have an awful life full of backstreet struggles, parental divorce, drug abuse and conflict...I should get that clear right now: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scarlotte Ibis
Fate At Its Most Sadistic Wrought This Moral Wreckage
Fate at its most sadistic wrought this moral wreckage,
its pleasures hath dangled you before me and taken you away
leaving me in a tortured mindmess of madness before you,
with my heart on the same ground we've both walked
but at different times and different paces.
So, if shall I wait patiently for the unfolding of future,
will I perhaps run into you again someday?