Scott Daniels Poems
- Romance Is Dead © 17/5/09 Romance is dead It fell to the ...
- Exile © 18/5/09 (Dedicated to Anthony) The music we ...
- Post Depression Blues 31/10/09 Another look at you And ...
- Still Of The Night 11th May 2010 I Day is dead
- Exile Pt. Ii 28/9/09 Optimistic music still mocks ...
- Happy Birthday © 30/1/09 Nocturnal Beacons Placed upon ...
- Still Of The Night (Rough Draf...
I just love writing and reading poetry. I'm just using this site as a channel of distribution so my stuff can be read. I hope you enjoy my work. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Daniels
Romance Is Dead © 17/5/09
Romance is dead
It fell to the ground
With a bullet in its head
It was a cold blooded killer
That pulled the trigger
While the children played
In the park, on the swings
Poor Romance went down
Without a sound, Without a fight
It didn't stand a chance
Noone came to the funeral
It was shown up for what it was
Big Businesses Marionette
which lay beneath the soil
Along with Romeo and Juliet
It never lived happily every after
In careless abandonment
It chose instead
To die beside Heathcliff
On a dampened bed
By Scott L. Daniels