Scott J. Shepard
Scott J. Shepard Poems
- Being Followed Happening now and each moment I give you ...
- Cavemen In the heat of the moment, man made fire Johnny ...
- Bold And Beautiful Bananas on Tuesdays Peeled carefully for ...
- Saving The World If I were in pain If there was not still ...
- The Familiar Strange There! The evolution of the voice is ...
- White Coats We question ourselves to be mad libs while a ...
- Prophet Number One His Leaflet fiddle Prepared stories ...
I need moral support for this bender
Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like
James 1: 24: 25
What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott J. Shepard
Happening now and each moment I give you reasoning
and if you care for a reason to take it away so be my guest
there are times where I feel your rawness to be out of my interior
but when you show me now growth is like a fallen testament
I see that inside out I was shallow to believe in something so prolonged
I am like a fallen shadow that wishes to be one with its entirtey
I am not to be shaded out by your insecurity that follows me