Sebastian Sandok Poems
- Concerto (Mandolin In The Sea) A fellow of mine once told me,...
- A Dabbling Thought A perplexing labyrinth of understanding ...
- A Steady Squall Take my hand and let us run. For my heart is...
- Cassiopea Moments tend to pass without us taking much notice,...
- A Middle Path I walk in the middle of the road, Foot for ...
- Of Blue If I were to ask you to define blue, what would you...
- Between Glades There is something incomprehensible about ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sebastian Sandok
Concerto (Mandolin In The Sea)
A fellow of mine once told me,
that the seas magnificent ballad,
was sung in a Minor D.
And oh, how the gales fluttered,
on the capricious eve we heard her sing.
The bellowing of thee bass,
piping of the wind,
the inaudible moan of the tide.
As the dainty Sirens Song came out of the air,
in a seductive waft of salt.
All I could do, was but stand,
humbly still, and listen,
as my fellow chimed with the sea.
Merely a duet of two souls,
drawn along the shore,
permeating ever grain, every still life.