Shanaaz Waldien Poems
- Me Without You Like a bird with a broken wing Like a famous ...
- A Long Road Life is so strange With almost nothing to ...
- Another Winter A cold winters night Sudden thunder leaving ...
- Just Me I circle around corners of being able Able to do ...
- Just The Dark Side We argue at the weirdest time of day I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shanaaz Waldien
Me Without You
Like a bird with a broken wing
Like a famous singer who now can't sing
Sea without water
A man who's just lost his daughter
A garden without plants
A card game without cards
Radio station without a d.j.
A preacher on a sunday with nothing to say
I child without a mother
You and I without each other
A summer day with a sky that's not blue
That's me living without you