Sharad Rajimwale Poems
- Colonialism They ruled us by the use of Tea Force dominating...
- It's Okay With Me IT'S OKAY WITH ME it's okay with me ...
- On Mussoorie's Street I cannot untangle the winds that curl ...
- The Linnet Amid tall grass in muddy water choked with ...
- The Pebble I have put the pebble on your table to remind you...
- Times Have Changed Why do I hear in his decent ...
- The Storm The storm arrived reluctantly ...
MA [English], M.A. [Linguistics], P.G.D.L., Ph.D more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharad Rajimwale
The storm arrived reluctantly
as it were,
Edging forward over the edges
Cautious and afraid with all its dust-filled
But quietly, cautiously----
Till the air grew dark
And Menace filled its every pore
And people looked up
And children pulled up
in the middle of the games
And birds flapped about
And trees bent every whichway.....
The green world below was
So fresh, so tidy, so happy
to be ...