Sharjeel Shahid Poems
- I Told Her 'I Love U' As i write this the law of attraction ...
- I'Ll Take The Stand ill hold ur hands kiss ur tears ill ...
- We'Ll Make It Through the very sight of you not next to ...
- Im Afraid Of... Im not scared of the dark, Im scared of ...
- A Nightmare Kissed Away why am i roaming all scared anymore ...
- Near Me, Still Far Away Loads of pretty girls after me but ...
- She Hates Me Not. She says she hates me Thats not something ...
I am Sharjeel Shahid. born in 1990.
Started writing very recently, used it as a tool of getting rid of the frustration,
My writings are not exactly poems, they are more of raps i just write for me. Some of you might like em. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Told Her 'I Love U'
As i write this the law of attraction pulls you by
im concentrating on what i feel,
when i see you sitting beside and saying 'hi'
i couldnt believe it,
it was like a fake dream, a lie!
why would she return to rescue
not letting my love die
right there and then i wished i could cry
but i held my tears back
because in real
the tear was the pearl of love
i hid in my eye
i thought when i told her that
all i felt for her
was not fake, she wanted me to disappear
wave me bye
i thought of her often, not bad all pure
she held me ...