Sharon Reniff Poems
- The Loss Of My Sister I wish there were words I can say what...
- A Mother's Strength How do you give your children your ...
- Mom This women as beautiful as can be she's always been ...
- My Addiction My addiction creates a circle leaving no chance...
- I Am Strong Enough I am Strong I shouldn't have let you ...
- Peace Peace begins with me starting over and breaking ...
- My Depression I feel so tired, but cannot sleep I want to ...
Hello, my name is Sharon. My youngest memories of when I began writing poetry began in Elementary School. I would write such silly poetry about crushes on boys, or the importance of saving mother earth. As time progressed in life, my poems took on a whole new meaning for me. I found myself constantly writing, writing about love, pain, death, family, God, The love for your children, Marriage, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Loss Of My Sister
I wish there were words I can say
what I feel from day to day
Nobody knows what I'd do
For abother moment with you
I remember your smile
it would keep me going an extra mile
I remember all the great time we shared
cause your the one who truly cared
You said you'd always be there
now your gone, its just not fair!
Why did you take your life
only memories are left to remember you by.
I would give anything to have you back
without you my life has been a wreck
I wish there was a way to fill this empty space
But no one could take your place!