Shasha Mesha Poems
- When The Heart Meets The Soul Spooned or swindled? The ...
- Swans' Black Lake And there was a flock of swans Who ...
- Penchant Of Sunrise The sun is entirely devoid of ...
- The Untold To fathom the unfathomable is the mission, A ...
- The Death Of Time The clasp was surreal, It felt completely...
Shasha resides in Malaysia and has is an ardent fan of Rabindranath Tagore's work. She believes that whatever the lips fail to say, the pen helps to express it. Being a non-conformist, Shasha's poems are mostly free verse. Poems are the only written material that should not be subjected to criticism as it is abstract and distinguished. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shasha Mesha
When The Heart Meets The Soul
Spooned or swindled?
The ephemeral heart questioned the eternal soul,
For only the soul can quench the thirst of the beautiful lie,
A lie that she heavily relied upon,
And she continued to sprinkle water of hopes on an intricate garden,
It blossomed swiftly and the sight was phenomenal,
Leading to a mysterious yet quintessential path of flowers,
With petals of sunflower tickling her silky feet,
She was convinced that the fragrance had coiled within her,
And then rose a new question,
Should she continue to merely sprinkle or assume a luxuriant garden of ...