Shenise Ashmeade Poems
- Death Is... A Compilation Of D...
- Human Heart The most delicate object in the universe Is ...
- My Family This is a poem I wrote for an English assignment ...
- Anger Slowly building, Stack upon stack, Row upon ...
- Waiting For The Day Heaven is that place, That place where ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Death Is... A Compilation Of Death Poetry
Death is when your loved ones must depart
Death is a sharp pain to the heart
Death is a feeling of permanent sadness & pain
Death is when your loved ones have forever gone away
Death is a call to heaven or hell
Death is an eternal mansion or cell
Death is a lesson to learn about
Death is a loss, without a doubt
Death is an unhappy feeling to have
Death is unpleasant on anyone's behalf
Death is something we all will go through
Death is a storm waiting to brew
Death is a lingering crow always overhead
Death is a ...