shilpa Poetess Poems
- A Love To Call My Own I knew from the beginning That you ...
- When You Love Someone When you love someone so deep inside, ...
- The Best Times Of My Life. I miss you when something really ...
- Forget The Times Forget the times he walked by, Forget ...
- As Days Flew By The very first time I saw you, Was special ...
- I'M Sorry I'm sorry for everything you've been through It ...
- I Am Someone I am someone I walked past a dead face even ...
I m not a professional poetess however sometimes i love to write more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shilpa Poetess
A Love To Call My Own
I knew from the beginning
That you were just a flirt,
But yet I fell in love with you
Knowing I'd be hurt.
I thought that I could tie you down
And make you love just one
But how could I do something
No one else had ever done.
I know you'll never love me
And I'm trying not to cry
For I must find the strength somehow
To kiss your lips goodbye
When you ask for me again
You'll find I won't be there
I want a love to call my own
Not one I have to share.
For I must hide my broken heart
Beneath a laughing face
And though you think ...