shirley hedrick Poems
- You Came To Me In My Dream Las... You gentley picked me ...
- Beautiful Place I close my eyes and my thoughts wonder off to...
- Scared To Death I headed off into the night, not knowing ...
- I Know How Much You Love Me I woke up this morning, you were ...
- When We Met when we met on plenty of fish, and you emailed ...
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Corner Cafe corner Cafe I saw you today at the ...
Hi my name is Shirley. I was born in Pekin, Illinois to Walter Franklin Huskisson and Edith May Smith. I now live in a town called Stover, Missouri. I have four boys and one girl and a 26 grandchildren 2 have passed away, and 4 great grandchildren. I love to sing and write poems. I also enjoy fishing, camping, going to flea markets, im just an all around fun person to be around. I enjoy being with my family and talking with my friends. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shirley hedrick
You Came To Me In My Dream Last Night
You gentley picked me up in your arms
I could feel your heart beat against mine
You carried me to a field of flowers so sweet
You laid me down and brushed back my hair
With butterfly kisses on my lips and cheeks
It made my body trimble
I hungered for your touch your embrace
As the passion got stronger and stronger
I knew i had to have you
I could feel the heat from your body touching mine
I whispered in your ear make love to me
I need to know how it feels for you to love me
We make love til morning light
Oh what a beautiful night