Shirley Woods Poems
- Unethical Beauty Is the pursuit of beauty A woman's duty? ...
- Seeking Inner Peace I am a soul who is Surrounded by ...
- Ensnared..... In the shade of the weeping willow tree Please...
- The World At Large Lock the doors and pull the blinds The ...
- A Shiny Medal Will he see the sun for another day Or will ...
I am just a person struggling with life's minor and major issues - just the same as everyone else. I am here at Poemhunter to present a uniqueness that is me and to talk with my inner voice. I came last year and posted the site with a variety of poems - but now I am just taking the time to post as and when I feel the need. Life changes, we change and that is all good. Life is an experiment, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Is the pursuit of beauty
A woman's duty?
Is a breast augmentation
A womanly obligation?
Does the botox injection
Assure us of affection?
With lips like a fish
Is it a better kiss?
Can men no longer see the spark
Within their woman's heart?
That stands her out from the rest
How many times does she need to pass the test?
Let's get off this merry-go-round
Be firm and stand our ground.
Too many fat bald men in this world
What the hell are we running for girls?
Let them do the nips and tucks
For women this ...