show me the glint of light on broken glass
show me the glint of light on broken glass Poems
- Rage Burn down the image of the face That ignites my rage I...
- Anyone? Here I am again Alone in the dark Asking ...
- Recycled Canvas Rolling over from the pain of a thousand ...
- Sweet Delusions I’m really tired but I don’t need a ...
- Untitled When nothings wrong yet your still upset... I try to...
- My Love? time tries but fails to separate Me from you
- Random Thoughts How do you defend yourself when rightfully ...
''to the person in the bell jar, blank and stopped as a dead baby, the world itself is the bad dream.''
'why does everyone feel like my enemy? ...don't want any part of depression or darkness...i've had enough...sick and tired...bring the sun or i'm gone...OR I'M GONE! ! ' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Burn down the image of the face
That ignites my rage
I wanna clear my mind
So I can sleep tonight
Wait a minute...
Just hold on
One more punch...
One more son...
Before you go
Punch square in the nose
Watch you bleed
Cause your pain to me
Is like a thousand lightening jolts
awakening me from apathy
How it must feel so good
f**ken kingdom come
I'm feeling crazy some
Now settle down
Take off the crown
You silly little circus clown
Burn down the image of the ...