Shrutika Nagpal Poems
- The Mango Hidden in the branches, From the heat of day, ...
- Growing Up When I was a young, innocent child When I was ...
- Patience I love patience so much Yet im impatient I try ...
- When Did The Lights Go Off? When did it all go dark? The ...
- Bug Someone Else Instead I never said I hated you Though the...
- The Bellwether The bellwether Can lead in any weather If he...
- The Break-Up We had a great relationship And an enviable one...
Yep, just another teen.
I write poetry.
Which is good for me.
I hope you read what i write,
And hopefully shed some light,
On how to tranform it from something common
To something written like none.
Or something to that effect,
And tell me what you think.
Thanks. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shrutika Nagpal
Hidden in the branches,
From the heat of day,
Relaxed I lay.
Water flowed upwards,
From the roots,
To the leaves, and us fruits.
Then suddenly something trembled,
The leaves shading me,
Were removed from all around me.
A human hand!
“Ugh! ” in disgust, I exclaimed,
Wondering from where this atrocity came.
The phalanges came closer, and closer,
They twisted the stem above me,
Tugged, and then separated it from me!
There I lay, in the human hand,
And they examined if I was ripe enough,
They squeezed me, and said,...