Shubham Koul Poems
- A Young Age Cry I start my day with a cry, thinking about ...
- Oh Air You haven't, haven't you gone, to the top of ...
- Moon Look outside at the moon tonight, it is shining white ...
- Run Away To Jungle I want to drown myself into the mastic ...
- A Girl In The Yellow Suit Oh! Girl in the yellow suit lets ...
- Somewhere Down The Line.... It will be between you and me, ...
Hi guys! ! I am Shubham Koul. I am Urban Planner by profession and I also write poetry in my leisure time. Kindly appreciate my work if you really like it.
Thank You more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shubham Koul
A Young Age Cry
I start my day with a cry,
thinking about her all the time.
I have all regards for her,
hope one day she will be mine.
What can I do if there is a communication gap,
she lives far away in some outer zone.
she never even tried to reply me back,
whenever I messaged or called her by phone.
It is true that the love is blind,
that tears you from inside and also even grind.
You forget everything from where does she belong,
or what does she do or relation would long.
love is also fearless that is also right,