shubham shekhar Poems
- Little Balls Of Snow Little balls of snow flying before ...
- My Head Is High My head is high but eyelids feel heavy my ...
- Dancing Dancing of breeze on my skin, walking running and ...
- Shinning Bubbles shinning bubbles coming from sky i lift my ...
- A Paper Unfolds a paper unfolds mystery peeps time crawls ...
- We Were Not Different and we cant be until we dont hate but ...
- Damaged Bells damaged bells are ringing again my soul starts...
NOTHING SPECIAL IS THERE TO TELL YET, ..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shubham shekhar
Little Balls Of Snow
Little balls of snow
flying before me
coming from nowhere
fill up space as dense as they can
this night the sky is blue
stars are like little moons
canvas of ice with two holes for my feet
spreading till the horizon
tress have lost their companions
their naked branches beg for mercy
but leaves are now buried in ground
little creatures are lost perhaps dead
fishes are agitated underneath the surface
this silent and coldhearted hunger of snowfall
opens the door of death without any pain.