Singleton M. Tate
Singleton M. Tate Poems
- Sex Me Not... Sex me not, ... with sex don't play, Within a...
- I Stand Alone I Stand Alone, all alone, by myself. Self, ...
- Gloomy Autumn Amber colors... leaves portray People converge...
- Can You Believe? They told me that my time was up. Did you ...
- Truth Be Told Walking down the Boulevard, making reality ...
- Brutally Honest Speak of what>>> ...
- A Stare... A Sad Day I often stare beyond the sky, Dare I ...
Simply known as: THE GIFT a.k.a. T.G.
She is one who sees, feels and conveys the innermost depths of existence. She is the creator of her own writing style O.A.C.™, which is " Open-ended Artistic Creativity" ™. O.A.C.™ is the style that is: Not restrained by definite limits, restrictions, or structure. A style that's all about " The Message" ™. She is an Innovator. She has written over 30 books. She writes in different genres and her books in print are: " Laugh A Little" , " Forte' of... The Artesian Well and Sean's Dream" , on Amazon. The book, " I'M A STAR" ! can be purchased directly from THE GIFT. She has (3) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Singleton M. Tate
Sex Me Not...
Sex me not, ... with sex don't play,
Within a house that's prone to stray.
At first, it might seem pure and strong,
Who really knows what turns him wrong?
Or was it her from the very start?
The sex she gave was not from heart.
Let's bind forever our souls will tie,
With endless tears and no goodbyes.
Sex me not... we've built a maze,
That leaves us both within a haze.
Emotions run deep, when we both know,
That sex is cheap, Love runs the show!
Inspired by: Mr. J.C.H.