Sister Frances Poems
- Love Is... Is that a Love poem? Let me write you one Mine...
- Love Is No Fairytale Cinderella well knows How stories do go...
- Miss Widow Pretty little thing Sits and spins her ...
- Melt Me He called her his fire She called him her ice He ...
- Love Story I think you understand Deep inside we can ...
- I Could Write I could write about a sunrise The glistening ...
- Cornflower Girl Bright summer blue Over almond skin With...
Poems always deliver a message I hope mine is one worth reading.
Please come read more poems on my Google page..
https: //plus.google.com/+SisterFrancesxxx more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Is that a Love poem?
Let me write you one
Mine is from the heart
No clever words spun
No Images of nature
Magic or the thrill
Yes Love is beautiful
Yet it wounds to kill
For Love he lifts you
Your heart soars up high
Just don't forget the days
You fell so low and died
You want true Love
It all boils down to
Is that person making
You a bettter You?