Skittles XOXO Poems
- The Unacceptable Miracle We start for the hospital, it’s very...
- Outstretched Arms Jesus he holds her, calms her fears, ...
- Guiltless Desire Sweet sensations ripple through me like a ...
- The Boy I Once Knew Where oh where could my little boy be? ...
- Grandchildren 3 Their here again, how can this be? Walking ...
- The Melting Clock (Lyrics) My 18 year old son wrote and ...
- Silent Scream Walking the halls, each step feeling sicker, ...
I'm a wife and mom of three. I also have three grandchildren. My days are spent either watching kids, cleaning or trying to find my sanity...... I wouldn't change a thing! Or would I? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Skittles XOXO
The Unacceptable Miracle
We start for the hospital, it’s very near,
My head it aches with so much fear.
Mother she’s driving, she looks my way,
God help me through this I pray.
They set me up on machines and IV,
I just want to run and finally be free.
Four hours go by, the pain’s getting worse,
Can’t help but feel is this a blessing or curse.
I’m screaming now, my head starts to whirl,
I hear my mom say, “is it a boy or a girl”.
Mom she smiles, the nurses just glare,
You see in those days what they witnessed was rare,
Finally I see her, a lot of black hair,
We’re going to...