Sohini Pal Poems
- Song Of The Lost Mermaid All alone below the thundering sky, ...
- Give Wings To Your Dreams Dont think you're not good ...
- Light Of Hope I was watching the stars one night So many of ...
- Roses Of Joy Children have so much to learn Then only they ...
- In My Dreams Everyone's asleep-it's midnight And the moon's ...
- Morning- Its A New Start Down went the moon And the sun ...
- Lantern Of Life Everywhere's dark, no trace of light But ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Song Of The Lost Mermaid
All alone below the thundering sky,
I saw the heaven- dark and furious:
madened by the rage of destruction
It was vain to cry for help-
The voice came echoing back,
through the shrieking water
I saw the dazzling lightning
Raging over the water wrath;
And the crashing waves-
Oh! The raving mad waves
Wild and fierce
And I was there- unaided and helpless
Left to the mercy of
this furious God.
Slowly the tempestuous sea
and the vehement thunders
came to a stop
And once again the sea -
became calm and quite
But I was there-forsaken ...