Solene O'Brien Poems
- Cells On The Sea Two individual cells, roaming around in the ...
- Lydie There's a scent I can't forget And it sets my cells on...
- This Male This male is on my mind, this male is in my ...
- Pale Honey He was pale honey Paler than honey was the ...
- Ohh Ohh Lift me up in the lacy light, of your room Cream ...
- Hmmm We both cried that night. Something changed, we grew ...
- Dark Nostalgia Thinking wild, thinking of everything, that I ...
I love to write. Mostly about people who have affected me somehow in my life so far. I feel that what I write is a perfect portrayal of my thoughts on someone or something. So to me, they are all quiet personal pieces of writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Solene O'Brien
Cells On The Sea
Two individual cells, roaming around in the world
Quite similar and quite alone
All the beautiful things that the cells might see
But they’re not sure that they’d call it home
Until, suddenly, they float right to the English sea
See you and me.
Two single cells on a raft, roaming around the world
Quite comfortable and quite concord
And separate as they are, they are one in their hearts
But the tides push hard against the shore
And beat, suddenly, sometimes the waves tore them apart
Cells on the sea.