Sonali Ganguly Poems
- Love Junction shores never meet but, share the same ...
- My Adorable Friend a friend so loving, adorable and rare; a...
- Chasing The Mirage Air was filled with the fragrance of love,...
- Hope Is Life eachday is alone in this long silent year, ...
- An Unending Journey heart often demands why am i alone, ...
- That Was Childhood Better was life then as burden was less, ...
- A Wish a wish to get back the smile lost, days seem cloven ...
Writing is my passion, i started writing since i was 14 years, i kept nourishing this habit, which initially became my hobby gradually; my passion, ultimately; my desired destination.as a student of literature i nurtured my writing since college days. presently, Being a lecturer at a business-school, i somehow manage to steal time for my love, i.e-writing.i got the inspiration of writing poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''unpredictability of life is the utmost reality.every phase of life has some new lessons to teach. it depends upon us whether we learn or ignore it.''sonali ganguly
''The long sleepless nights either pass in dreams or tears in eyes''SONALI GANGULY
''minimizing expectation increases the maximization of peace in human life.''10
''compromise or sacrifice - life demands either of this in some phase of life.''sonali
Comments about Sonali Ganguly
shores never meet but,
share the same ocean.
heart often cries but,
preserves all emotion.
memories never fade,
rather stays in our vision.
time fails to perish,
such is the deepth of relation.
the magic of love flows in air,
without deamanding reason.
loving are those days,
which gives life new motion.
faith and hope are seen rare,
but often protects a sincere affection.
let life stand still here,
as its the love junction.