Soul Searcher Poems
- Dancing To The Sound Of Our Te... Gentle and sweet Sad and ...
- Sliced Slice me open Stab me deep Cut out my heart But ...
- Memory I've seen death And known pain In my mind I'm still ...
- Realm Of Night Empty and careless Give me a knife I'll ...
- Bullet Bullet through my head Pushing through my ...
- Rise Demon from hell Boned wings sprouting The dead has ...
- Behind The Mask You kill me with your prying eyes Reading ...
well.. i was born, then i lived, then i did some stuff, then i read a lot of books, and discovered i loved reading. It wasn't long until i took it to the next step and started writing stuff. Then i discovered my absolute intrigue in poetry.. and now I'm writing this.. so thats pretty much me. Music and poetry.. that pretty much sums up what i love in live.. and love itself.. i love love lol.. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Dancing To The Sound Of Our Tears
Gentle and sweet
Sad and strange
Tears sting my eyes
The music plays
The feeling that there's something more
The strangeness of thought
For sadness and pain,
hatred of sympathy
The answers unknown
The questions unasked
Sadness is close
But it's destiny
It's pain unleashed
But in love melting sadness
The music plays on
That sad gentle notes
The next part is wrong
But I know it's alright
The end is in sight.
And even though
There's a peace to its song
One that calms me and says;...