SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL Poems
- Rising Evil Camouflaged, by pseudo colours of Virtue, Evil...
- The Ultimate Quest On the sea shore at twilight, Sun was ...
- My Lost Friend And The Angel Down my memory lane, I could ...
- Child Of Destiny My impuissance always haunted me like a ...
- Confession Of A Seeker Saint, I proclaimed myself! Until I ...
- Life And Truth Life’s hassles are puzzles for the ...
- What Is Love? Love is a season without a reason It changes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
pseudo colours of Virtue,
Evil rise in distinct forms,
across the world,
with applauses and gunfire
The worldly souls are just witness,
to boisterous triumphant chants
The gilded tongues
mesmerising the miserable mortals
with magniloquent promises,
never to be realised
Masses yearning as never before
Evil igniting their desires
Mob turning into moths,
pulled by the vicious fire
None, spared by malicious Evil,
it's Just a matter of time
The unhurt sings ...