Srivinay Salian Poems
- Being Unique I met this man one day Who threw some questions...
- Grammatically Incorrect He, She, Them & You Then there's 'I'...
- Oh Brother! There he was, bedside Back turned to me Tying ...
- Soldier As I lay awake in bed My mind begins to wander Is...
- Tiny Little Moments Tiny Little Moments When they mount up ...
- Hunter Sweet little hunter With tiny webbed feet Stands the...
- Wings Of Hope With dawn awoke a bird That survived the ...
Am a professional Screenwriter/Filmmaker based in Mumbai, India. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Srivinay Salian
I met this man one day
Who threw some questions my way
He asked, what's special about me
Promptly I replied - my Individuality
He grinned and posed another
In what way, dear brother?
So I began to explain
The theory, I knew was sane
Such is Nature's formation
Unique is, it's each creation
And Nature never fails to dazzle
That's what makes me special
This time he laughed like hell
His laughter casted a spell
Then he asked few daunting ones
Couldn't answer those questions
If Unique is each entity,
Isn't Unique a common quality?...