Stella Andrews Poems
- A Story About A Boy Down this dusty dry track, There is a ...
- I Want To Be Everything To You ..xX+I want to be your ...
- Short Story- Finding Myself I really like Myself. We seem to ...
- I'M In A Pickle i try to understand, whats going through my...
- Time To Choose, Life Or Death? why do i take this life for ...
- Prayer dear god, please help me to remember this throughout...
- Please Don'T Touch Me Anymore Don't touch me Please don't ...
the number and mass of all the mistakes i have made in the past two years is crippling. i lost every.single.thing. that made me, me. i lost the one person who ever truely understood me and really loved me and made me soo happy. her name was tessa and i was just another of those cu.nts who take something for granted. i was stuck in my own little world and didnt care to look through someone elses ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stella Andrews
A Story About A Boy
Down this dusty dry track,
There is a boy waiting for me.
He has a smile that every girl wants,
And owns all the land your eyes can see.
This boy is perfect, or so people think.
He is extremely good looking,
he has to organise his days by booking.
This boy has everything,
Except for a heart.
He doesn't care for anyone,
And doesn't care if he breaks someone apart.
But then i came into this town.
And i was only new.
I was his next target.
If only he had one clue.
He came up to me in safeway one night,