Stephanie Blake Poems
- Born From The Ashes My quieted voice is now screaming The ...
- Unchained These tears feel like glass Sharp and cutting ...
- Masked They think they know who I am They hold me like I’m ...
- Heal You I want to heal you Take you into my arms like a ...
- Aaron My heart is cut open Can’t you see through my ...
- Breakdown It is a quiet suffering Causing a passive ...
- Take Me Away I'm so tired from all this walking and my eyes ...
I'm 18 years old, recovering addict, boderline personality disorder, I've hitched my away across the US, I've been in hospitals more times than I can count, every person who knows me would describe me in a diffrent way. I write to keep myself sane, I always have. I never shared any of it before (out of fear and because I'm very critical of my work) so I'm trying to break out of my shell. I also ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Blake
Born From The Ashes
My quieted voice is now screaming
The pain inside my heart is bleeding
My damaged body is healing
From the pain that you caused
I was immersed in your darkness
My eyes almost forgot how to see
I was crumpled on your mattress
And you were standing over me
My fragile body was a vessel
Use until thrown away
My mind was taken for granted
And I almost faded away
I once was your poor play thing
Smashed into a thousand shards
Now I am older and recovering
I am healing these old scars
I’m taking back my body
I’m taking back my ...