Stephanie Blodgett Poems
- The Running Man You can’t always run you know Ghosts of the...
- Red River Of Revenge I hold the bloody Katonah in my hand ...
- Fear Me I have many names Only one is fear This is my ...
- Suicides Sweet Kiss Standing… The ledge is so close The ...
- Empty Absence It wouldn’t go loud enough The music I mean ...
- Exit This Way Go away Let me be I want to leave Can’t ...
- My Weeping Willow Look at the weeping willow How low it ...
I’m freshly 18 and loving it. I go to School everyday and me strait A’s and I’ll be in collage in the fall. I do what needs to be done and life good (a way its not always been) , but I party vary hard on the weekends. I’m from all over Florida, mostly Orlando and Ocala. I’ve been writing sense I was about 12, when I started going drugs, mostly smoking weed, drinking and doing pills everyday. Its ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Blodgett
The Running Man
You can’t always run you know
Ghosts of the past will always fallow
It doesn’t really matter where you go
Just know that they will eat you hollow
You can’t always leave everyone behind
It’s within yourself what you need to find
You may run all day
You could run all night
You can never just say
You don’t put up a fight
I really don’t see why
You live just waiting to die
Where is it you think your doing to?
Far away to start anew
When are these days going to be though?
Take a step back and look at you…
Ho w do you think ...