stephanie murillo Poems
- Circus Wish I was a track star So I could run run run far ...
- Imperious Anger -Anger is a feeling that comes and goes, in ...
- Broken Heart I’ve had friends They come and go They drift ...
- Lost Lost in loneliness ….i don’t know I’m hungry But for ...
- Confusion Of The Past And Pres... Pain, so much of it comes ...
- Dear Mom, Never in my life Now you want to be a part But ...
- Darkness Sitting in an empty room White walls No pictures ...
My name is Stephanie and i am a young person. I write poems as a way of expressing myself. Not neccesarily to be great at it more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about stephanie murillo
Sitting in an empty room
Heading to the door
But the lights go off
Stuck in darkness
No way out
Not even a slight ray of light
The sun burned out
Now every living thing will die
All our resources are gone
Nothing left to do
But sit and wait for a miracle….