Stephanie Noelle Poems
- Inlove With The Devil And there she sits Staring blankly at...
- Unfinished Lyrics I find myself sitting here all alone ...
- Tonight I Wanna Cry She sits in the bed, So many memories A ...
- Waiting I'll Wait here, Forever And Ever. I'll Never Let ...
- Lovely Little Suicide One day it's all great, there was no ...
- Welcome To My World I'm sitting here with bloodshot ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Noelle
Lovely Little Suicide
One day it's all great,
there was no such thing as hate
we were laughing smiling and inlove
he was my addiction and i was his drug
who knew things could change so fast
i really thought forever we would last
afew wrong words and a bad reaction
who knew someone could say something
that hurtful with such a passion
'you dirty tramp, you little whore'
glass shatters and i hit the floor
afew hours later he shows up at my door
he claims, 'i never said that, I never called you a whore
Baby, You missunderstood
but i'm really sorry for what you heard