Stephen Buckley Poems
- Missing Your Presence When I drove away I was in a daze, My...
- Waiting For Your Text I'm just sitting here on my own, I ...
- A Burning Passion In the middle of the night, The road was...
- My Love For You It's getting nearer every day, The time has...
- A Love So Pure Your heart is pure, I love you so much, Oh ...
- This Child This child so fragile, yet innocent and true, ...
- Across The Miles Today has been so very hot, My workload ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Buckley
Missing Your Presence
When I drove away I was in a daze,
My heart stopped beating,
My mind was blank,
The love we made, the love we shared,
God, how i wish I could have stayed.
The miles went so slowly,
I wanted to turn around,
The love you give me, knows no bounds,
Your smiling face,
Your sweetest of lips,
The warmth of your hugs,
It's these things I'll miss.
We are true lovers,
It was meant to be,
We'll live long,
You and me!