Stephen Buckley Poems
- Waiting For Your Text I'm just sitting here on my own, I ...
- My Love For You It's getting nearer every day, The time has...
- A Burning Passion In the middle of the night, The road was...
- Missing Your Presence When I drove away I was in a daze, My...
- A Love So Pure Your heart is pure, I love you so much, Oh ...
- This Child This child so fragile, yet innocent and true, ...
- Across The Miles Today has been so very hot, My workload ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Buckley
Waiting For Your Text
I'm just sitting here on my own,
I wait for your text upon my phone,
Your smiling face is all I see,
The words of love, sent just for me,
My heart skips a beat at words so true,
My love for you is equal too,
My fingers fumble to make a reply,
My heart it flutters, I could almost cry,
The joy each message brings to me,
Removes all pain, and longing to be,
Ten pence more is all it costs,
Surely I'm in heaven and no longer lost.