Stephen Gradwell Poems
- Finest Place In The Sky Welcome my friends, welcome and hi, ...
- A Lone Magpie And I pressed my head against the window so I ...
- Anthem For Single People Are you feeling lonely, Down with ...
- The Spook A spook lurks in my ear, It helps channel my fear...
- First Love We hide our flaws like never before, Anger in my...
- Someone Else Can somebody show me where it hurts? Maybe ...
- True Beauty Oh beautiful white light, Let me hold you till ...
Student who frequently writes philosophical or human nature based poetry for recreational purposes.
Also directs films when he can. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Gradwell
Finest Place In The Sky
Welcome my friends, welcome and hi,
You've finally discovered it,
Finest place in the sky.
5 star accommodation, fully guaranteed,
Not good enough for you? moan as you please,
Everything is a little cheaper than you used to,
But hey, doesn't that give you something to talk about?
And on our huge big and beautiful screens,
The finest repeats of all those wars, your so used to,
You can watch them with General Douglas McCarthy,
He's got so many more friends here than Gandhi.
And don't dumb down your racist humour,
Just because your a house...