Stephen Johanns Poems
- (your) On My Mind Whats on your mind? Whats in your heart?...
- Anger That Consumes Anger always simmering, Always ready to...
- Ode To Pencil Pencil, Ah, wondrous pencil, You’re always ...
- Sonnets Are Good For Leet 50nn375 4r3 g00d f0r l337 l33t c4n...
- A Place Of Chaos A bomb threat, That was the ...
- Fear It is oppressing, Like looming thunderheads. It is ...
- The Muse Release, My Muse, All the pain, Anger,
I live in northern Iowa with my adoptive family and biological brothers and sister. I am a Senior in high school who has seen some of the worst sides of the human condition; from drug addictions (my real parents) , to physical and phycological abuse. I have loved and lost, loved again and lost yet again. I developed a love for reading at an early age as an escape from reality, then reading poetry ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Johanns
(your) On My Mind
Whats on your mind?
Whats in your heart?
I want to know,
Need to know.
But you were always
The hardest to read.
Thats why I liked you,
Why I loved you.
Now I don't know.
Know what I think,
What I feel.
I geuss the question is,
Whats on my mind,
In my heart?