stephen yusuf Poems
- Life Medley Life that some may live, some give Sacrifice? ...
- Divine Faith is divine, peace is divine, Likewise the ...
- Cry Nigeria I pray for dawning, to this night our heart is ...
- Picture Her one whole self-arranged, put on seat and fully ...
- Love Deprived A branded opium of a civil soul A smile, a ...
An ardent lover of creative writing and the art of poetry, critic, book reviewer and editor, has featured in several poetry competitions, organised programmes of literary phenomena including 'the other side of a rainbow', Nigerian students authors summit 2011-Zaria branch, e.t.c, currently piloting a facebook group called 'castle of poetry'
A medical doctor by profession and in active ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about stephen yusuf
Her one whole self-arranged, put on seat and fully seated
Adjusted errors, staggering smoothed verses of terror
Her coordinated peeped open-teeth beamed in glorious glow
Smiles sprouting like lightning amidst ray storms
Pleasanted display of welcoming aura
A delightful background painted of perfection
Her splendorous apparel packed as of the angels themselves
Rubies agreementally coils around her neck and rested,
Her gold adorn hands stylishly kept one on the other a magnificent sight
She fully ready, a figure of enchanting charm
The camera man steadied, ready? ...