Steven Iceberg Poems
- Good-Bye My Friends I'm here to say goodbye to you all I ...
- Nobody's Perfect! ! Nobody's perfect No not me I am not ...
- Can Love End? Your smile in the playground The thoughts in ...
- Lies, Lies, Lies I've heard it all before my friend All the ...
- Believe You've lost your job The credit crunch is putting ...
- Fed Up Of Love! I thought we had something special But we ...
- Broken Heart! can't - cry too - sad heart - broken no - ...
I am a young genderless being with a love for music and poetry! Writing poems helps me let my feelings out the good and the bad and i just want a place where i can inspire people and people can inspire me!
Thank you for reading my poems, please comment because it means so much to me to know how you all feel about my emotions and poetry! !
I LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXXX
The Berg x x x more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Good-Bye My Friends
I'm here to say goodbye to you all
I really hope you remember me
I really hope you call
I would cry for ages
But I will stand strong
We all have to part
Go where we belong
You've all been
Great friends to me
But I really can't see
Why we have to leave, so suddenly
If this is the last word
I will say too you
I'll miss everything
I hope you miss me to!
TO ALL MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL BECAUSE WE ARE ALL LEAVING THIS YEAR!
LOVE YOU ALL xxxx