Sundeep Goswami Poems
- Redefining Limits You set out, you step out, you do it every ...
- Soul Searching After some trepidation, a little hesitation, ...
- Rise - From The Ashes Emotions clashing, nigh on ...
- A Woman's Guile Gossamer skin, bedazzling smile, Sensuous ...
- The Reverie The lights are switched off, for the projector to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sundeep Goswami
You set out, you step out, you do it every day.
Have you ever considered – simply breaking away?
The monotony, life’s symphony, mundane it may seem,
Ever dared to be different? To dream a dream?
Some people have, and succeeded too.
Fought the good fight, and been left marooned.
Did they give up? Drop the proverbial flag?
No, they struggled, and gave it all that they had.
Celebrate them, berate them, but ignore them you cannot
For vision and belief, is in them innately wrought.
Today is the day, and now is the time
To give them the podium, and let ...