sunil kumars Poems
- The Platonic Your worth is much beyond these lines Through ...
- Mothers Womb Feel like returning to my mother’s womb Safe ...
- The Fickle Trust I thought I knew you For your eyes bore my ...
- The Springing Arabs Life has been contemplative for a ...
- Dedicated To Neruda I love watch you sleeping besides ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sunil kumars
Your worth is much beyond these lines
Through you I had a glimpse of desire meeting happiness
Glimpse of how one is judged without being judgmental
You never kept me at the fringes of your existence
Took me away from vacant vacillations
Entrenched me into intricacies of some worth
I found solace in our uninhibited conversations
Nights felt like a serenade despite the intensity of emotions
We were there in unison realizing our follies
Shedding tears for even worthless
Feeling without being felt
Understanding the ambiguities of life with equanimity
For I felt ...