Sunil Varma Poems
- Odious Warren Benevolent sky, a falling kite, Swaying in ...
- New Life New life Psychedelic colors, Mint cooled ...
- Two Lone Tykes Long vacant corridors, gloomy ...
- Fear O stranger, afraid in a world I never made, Prisoned ...
- Forget The Times Forget the times we walked the trail, The ...
- Perils Of Harmattan I The silent night, it 's dark quiet ...
- Life As Is… Life As is…….. Life so curt, it would seem to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sunil Varma
Life As Is…
Life As is……..
Life so curt, it would seem to pass,
the flowing sand in an hour-glass.
Like the promise of a day-dream,
a bubble in a nimble stream,
I try to hold, but I never can,
my little tyke, oft you ran.
Rope your fiery pace I did try,
you wouldn't stop, I sorrowed why?
Blooming years but of so short length,
all those years and my fading strength,
As friends and kin leave my sunset bay,
I have but nothing more to say.
With my heart weak wet and ceding
wish me leave, as I lived speeding