Sunitria Couser Poems
- Family Reunion beautiful words spoken no more angry people ...
- Love Lost Love is lost for me you see the day that he ...
- What Magic what magic lies in his eyes the spendor of love ...
- Use To Be Close Use to be close with a person Never ...
- Lets Just Say Lets just say that we were together what would...
- Poet He is a poet And I am a slave to his words They come ...
- An Angel Across the midnight sky I see an angel fly Up high...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sunitria Couser
beautiful words spoken no more
angry people walk the halls
the sounds of laughter echos in the silence
and we're left to wonder
why and how
such an event can turn so sour
in tow we bring our grief
like a ball and chain it holds us underneath
a family turned inside out
secrets cover the walls
lips become unsealed
love was suppose to casscade this day
rememberance was to rule in every way
but once again our hate and angry
shadowed this day
what made us so foul
what made us a family turned sour
we can't call ourselves related
we can't call ...