sunnetra basu Poems
- Red Kite Silently soaring on fingered wings Twisting and ...
- Presence The lantern was pre-lit, dusky dawn on the glass- ...
- Life Force The day is grey, a chilly wind Catch my breath as...
- Welsh Weather Clotted swelling swathes of mist Grey opaque ...
- Dining Alone A table for one please waiter For I'm here on ...
- I Trade Everything For The Sak...
- Epiphany Is it an endless expanse of never ending ...
Sunnetra belongs to the world of harmonious madness but a sensible listener with bundles of contradiction. She studied English Literature from Calcutta University and subsequently earned Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management from University of Wales. Currently employed as a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a management company.
Most of her works spring from personal thoughts and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Silently soaring on fingered wings
Twisting and turning and using the breeze
Gliding above us he sees many things
Side-slipping, diving and dipping with ease
His beady eyes pick out his prey
Above the ridge he starts to hover
Making minor adjustments for the wind on his way
He swoops on his victim without any bother
The vale of Cwmystwyth is far down below
Splendidly glowing in the late evening sun
The red kite spins and puts on a show
He really knows how to have some fun
He's the red kite, the colour of Wales
The path of his flight writes a ...