Sydne Morris Poems
- Forbidden Lovers Take the flower and put it in your ...
- I Come From.......... I come from Punk Rock blasting in my ...
- The American Dream: War War smells like….. Wet paint on a ...
- If I Were In Charge Of The Wor... If I Were In Charge of the ...
- I Have Faced I have faced humilation walked in ...
- A Food Fight Served Messy! Wack! Something wet is on my ...
- Disappointment I never do what you say but in the end the ...
Hello my name is Sydne though I go by Syd Syd. I have been on this site for many years. It has been years since I have written anything. So far all my work on this site is during my high school years. I have grown as a writer since then so hopefully, later on I can add some more elegant work.
Poetry used to be an amazing outlet for me and I hope to go back to it soon. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sydne Morris
Take the flower and put it in your hair
show the world your startling beauty
the beauty I once loved
unfortunaley we were forbidden lovers
eating up the passion of our estatic affair
we once couldn't leave the bed
without kisses on the lips, cheeks and forehead
Even with our peers against us I wonder why
we broke apart
taking the all the joy and throwing it down the drain
we were strong together
but weak alone
To this day I remember how you taste
and when I last called your name
to bad we were forbidden lovers
for we could have been great as ...