Sydne Morris Poems
- A Food Fight Served Messy! Wack! Something wet is on my ...
- Timely Advice Time you get Your head out of dreamland
- Hurting My Mind You would think we are just friends but ...
- The Girl Behind The Mask I cry in my sleep because I feel so...
- Summer Girl I am a summer girl flip flops tank tops and ...
- Walking Away He was human trying to love a girl ...
- If I Were In Charge Of The Wor... If I Were In Charge of the ...
Hello my name is Sydne though I go by Syd Syd. I have been on this site for many years. It has been years since I have written anything. So far all my work on this site is during my high school years. I have grown as a writer since then so hopefully, later on I can add some more elegant work.
Poetry used to be an amazing outlet for me and I hope to go back to it soon. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sydne Morris
A Food Fight Served Messy!
Something wet is on my back
I peel it off
realizing it is a pickle
I look north of the Lunch room
knowing its Nick Burnham
the schools' 9th grade star wrestler
who I just happen to hate
In rage and wrath
I grab a bag of fries
and dart every single one at him
But, when he tries to throw the mustard
it hits Stephanie and not me
all of sudden she throws the tomatoes
Nate was going to put on his sandwhich
and toss them at Nick
missing she hits Spencer Clement instead
I stand on my table and shout
loudly and powerfully