Sydne Morris Poems
- If I Were In Charge Of The Wor... If I Were In Charge of the ...
- Forbidden Lovers Take the flower and put it in your ...
- A Food Fight Served Messy! Wack! Something wet is on my ...
- Timely Advice Time you get Your head out of dreamland
- Hurting My Mind You would think we are just friends but ...
- The Girl Behind The Mask I cry in my sleep because I feel so...
- Summer Girl I am a summer girl flip flops tank tops and ...
Hello my name is Sydne though I go by Syd Syd. I have been on this site for many years. It has been years since I have written anything. So far all my work on this site is during my high school years. I have grown as a writer since then so hopefully, later on I can add some more elegant work.
Poetry used to be an amazing outlet for me and I hope to go back to it soon. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sydne Morris
If I Were In Charge Of The World
If I Were In Charge of the World
If I were in charge of the world I’d cancel
Rap, R&B, and hip hop music,
Spinach and chicken casserole
If I were in charge of the world There’d be
And ferrets would be the countries #1pet
If I were in charge of the world, you wouldn’t have
Evil relatives that give you sucky presents on Christmas Day,
One rainy day to mess up your beautiful hair
To put up with too much homework
Or “Don’t dye your Father’s hair'
You wouldn’t even ...