t.l. finch Poems
- Heart Sounds Restless are the ocean waves that battle for ...
- ' Beneath A Hunter's Moon ' When all a summer's meadow ...
- The Deep Submerged within this peaceful sea where quiet ...
- Snow Bound I heard the howling of the wind across the ...
- The Wolves Of Winter Hungry, are the wolves that stalk a ...
- The Eyes Of Midnight The eyes of midnight are not blue but...
- Pure White There was a place so long ago where Nature ...
A poet and a government worker. Living with family in the Fingerlakes region of upstate NY. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about t.l. finch
Restless are the ocean waves
that battle for the land.
Their struggles are so timeless
against the grains of sand.
Swells rising and retreating,
climbing every shore.
Hold a conch shell to your ear
and hear the ocean roar.
Life is like the waves at sea,
gentle in its motion.
A symphony of heartbeats,
lessons in devotion.
Now and then a storm is born,
twenty-five foot waves.
Testing us in the journey,
life sometimes misbehaves.
With a rhythm so hypnotic
and soothing in its guise;
footprints fall into the sea