Taasvinie Nahenthran Poems
- The Colour To My Image A paper and a pencil produces a ...
- Never The Last 'goodbye' An apparel of camouflage pattern, ...
- Cancers Million drops of tear, Because I fear. Simply it's...
- Secured Emotions Rude, Is not a sign of unappreciating. ...
- Start All Over Again? Stepping on to this land brings me way ...
- That Lane Seal your heart and run down the lane, Look back ...
- Dear You Why am I so meaningful to you? What did I do? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Colour To My Image
A paper and a pencil produces a colourless image,
Adding colours are option to it.
You can be the image and the colour.
But it all depends on how you're used.
Colours are alluring.
To get the perfect match,
One has to value their brain.
So, am I brainless? Or the one used me is?
Does that mean the image is a slave?
No! Images are the panorama of your life.
Coloring it, shades you.
Yin or Yang, it shapes you.
It may be awful,
That doesn't mean I'm equal to the foundation,
Beauty is from the inner not from the exterior.