Tahnee Somebody Poems
- Nobody Cares Feeling a little down, like nobody ...
- Knocking On Heavens Door
- I Am Nothing
- Another One Down I’m looking all around me At what I used to...
- Lost Without You Taken for granted The way that I ...
- My Answer To His Poem Behind Our Disguise If I chose to ...
- About Me By Paul Deakin If your smile was painted on A ...
Loneliness seems to drag us down, even when friends come around. Can’t run fast enough away from depression. Look, it’s now I say my confession. I gave up on you as all the rest. It’s time that I tell the truth. I never trusted you. Thought you would run away. As fast as your little legs could take you. I know that I would have. If I was there looking at me. I’d do all I could to escape my grasp ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Feeling a little down, like nobody cares
Another day goes on, another silent tear
I cry for what’s forgotten, for what I left behind
I cry for a life once lived, a life that’s so unkind
But in my times of need, I had people that were there
And in this time I seek, someone that will care.
For again I stand alone, no longer tall and straight
I don’t know what to do, to make this all okay
I just know that I’m struggling, to make it through each day
And those I love it seems to me, I’ve pushed them away
Again I stand alone, in this hour of need
Nobody is there ...