tallulah montegue Poems
- Be Quiet, Be Quiet Papa, Papa, my darling Papa Long time ...
- When A Man Loves You When a man loves you He is kind and ...
- I Cannot Forget You When the day is done And thoughts of you...
- Feelings Of Hurt Feelings of being so hurt today Feelings of...
- Moonlight Moonlight, black velvet Marked by the quarter ...
- An Autumn Day Oh beautiful autumn day Golden sun and ...
- An Ode To Paula And Derek An Ode to Paula and Derek Far ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tallulah montegue
Be Quiet, Be Quiet
Papa, Papa, my darling Papa
Long time since gone
Tall, quiet, serious and so strong
Always reading, sitting in the armchair
Requested, no, demanded silence, no one dare
Noises make, in the old house
Where he lived with Mother dear, his old spouse
His children their best tried
To keep the silence, but sighed
Their efforts were disasterous
He bellowed and he shouted
Be quiet! Be quiet! Or get out
To the barn you must go
Then back home we would go
To listen to Papa's old show
Be quiet, be quiet!
I SAID BE QUIET! !