Tamell Bailey Poems
- You Are A Woman :) You are a woman, A strong woman, A ...
- Becoming A Man Thought I was a man when i was just a ...
- Hey Fat Man A stranger asked me…'hey fat man, why are you so ...
- Financial Destitution When I was little I remember strugglin’...
- I Can I cannot speak I cannot hear I cannot think I cannot...
- All Of My Heart Baby let me explain how you make me ...
- The Battle If love is a battlefield, then you can call me ...
The reflective lyrics of BiG Bailey illustrates that there is more to life and hip-hop than money, cars, and jewelry. He is a passionate poet at heart who is able to freestyle rap over any instrumental with needle precision. He was born Tamell Bailey in Queens, New York, and raised in Langley, South Carolina. Heavily influenced by phenomenal musicians such as Kanye West, Eminem, Tupac, and Talib ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You Are A Woman :)
You are a woman,
A strong woman,
A grown woman,
One who WON'T give me what I want just cause I want it woman.
He needs you woman,
A loving woman,
One who knows the difference between right and wrong woman.
I found a woman,
You're one of em,
So many love em,
You just need to see the places you can be woman.
Hear me woman,
Don't fear me woman,
You're near me woman,
We all face strife, gotta change yo life woman.
See me woman,
No fake or frontin,
Can't be me woman,
For I am a man and you ...